Cosmoplast HDPE/MDPE Pipes & fittings for water & Gasare recognised in the industry for its zero leak rate, high performance, and long life expectancy. These unique features make Cosmoplast Polyethylene pipes & fittings the best option for various applications like:
- Municipal & Industrial water transmission systems.
- Potable water & Gas service or distribution lines.
- Sewer piping systems.
- Pipeline Rehabilation.
- Slip Lining.
- Horizontal and directional Drilling.
- Geo-Thermal applications.
- Mining applications.
- Rehabilitation of old pipelines.
- Electrical Ducting.
- Natural Gas Distribution.
- Irrigation and Landscaping.
- Liners and Jackets for District Cooling.
Cosmoplast polyethylene pipes are manufactured in sizes from 20mm – 1400mm, to various international standards like:
- ISO 4427 – 2 : 2007(E)
- ISO 4437 : 2007(E) for Gas
- DIN 8074 / 75
- BS EN 12201 : 2 : 2003
GRP pipes andfittings area manufactured conforming to various international standards and employs the filament winding manufacturing technique. The product range includes pipes and fittings in sizes ranging up to 1500mm in diameter and manholes up to 2000mm in diameter.
The various applications for which GRP pipes are used:
- Portable water distribution
- Drainage and sewerage
- Sea water intake
- Pipe jacking
- Micro Tunneling
- Pre-insulated pipes for district cooling and oil and gas application.
Pre-insulated pipes are manufactured for district cooling, oil & gas and other industrial applications using both insulation methods of injected foam or sprayed foam as per customer requirements. The core pipe can be supplied in Polyethylene (PE), cross linked polyethylene (PEX), steel or Glass Re-enforced Plastic (GRP) pipe and the jacket pipe are made of either high density polyethylene or GRP pipe.
While the core pipes can range in sizes from 20mm up to 1500mm, the jacket can be made up to the size of 2000mm in diameter.
Cosmoplast also supplies leak detection system for District cooling applications.
The different types of jacket core pipe configration include: HDPE-HDPE, GRP-HDPE, HDPE-GRP, GRP-GRP, HDPE-Steel, GRP-Steel.
Cosmoplast well casings and screens are widely used in water well extraction in the gulf region. We offer a comprehensive solutions through our extensive range of casings and screens in uPVC and GRP. The uPVC double walled deep well acsing provide water extraction solution for the most remote areas in the Gulf Region that require wells of up to 600m depth. The GRP casing & screen system has many advantages over the steel pipes used in deep well applications.
Some of the key advantages of Cosmoplast casing & screens are:
- Leight weight & corrosion resistant.
- Easy to install
- Ideal for remote irrigation areas
- Avaliable in diameters up to 1200mm
- Additional filtering options through Granule Pack and Gravel Pack
- Continuous slotted pipe and perforated pipes for easy water flow
Fabricated uPVC manholes with sizes ranging up to 1200mm in diameter & GRP manholes of up to 2400mm in diameter and any specific height can be fabricated in the compan’s facilities. Maholes are the largest entry chambers providing access to a sewer or drainage system for maintenance equipments and inspectors.
The applications for which manholes can be used include:
- Drainage and sewerage systems
- Foul water overflow
- Soil & waste
- Chemical plants
- Large pipeline junctions and valve boxes
The Telecommunication ducts are HDPE duct pipes pre-lubricated with silicone core suitable for telecommunication and fiber optic cables. They are derived by combining the strength and flexibility of PE material with a sutiable lubricating layer on the inner surface of the ducts.
Cosmopalst telecom ducts are sutiable for cable installation by blowing techniquw or pullilng by rope. Directional drilling can also be used to install electrical or telecommunication ducting in under road applications, or heavily built up areas. Our cable ducts offer extremely low friction properties, are strong & flexible and highly suitable for fiber optic cable installations.
LDPE, LLDPE (liner low density polyethylene) pipes are high precision drip pipes manufactured according to the ISO 9261:2004 standard for irrigation purposes. The drip pipes are also manufactured to customer specific standards. Landscape and lawn edging is also manufactured as a part of the irrigation systems supplied by the company.
RTP is used for Oil & Gas applications and are manufactured in collaboration with Technip and have a pressure rating of 150 Bar at 60 degrees celsius. These pipes are supplied in coil with length up to 500m. Reinforced thermoplastic pipes are preferred over stell pipes due to its easy and fast installation.
Some of the applications of reinforced thermoplastic pipe include:
- Gas distribution networks.
- Oil flow lines.
- Water injection lines.
With a wide range of uPVC drainage pipes and fittings covering a size range from 32mm up to 1000mm, Cosmoplast offer complete solution for our customer’s piping needs. Our range of uPVC systems offers comprehensive solutions required to complete any domestic or industrial drainage system. Cosmoplast drainage pipes and fittings are manufactured with both solvent welding sockets and rubber ring (Push Fit) sockets, which satisfies the various requirements of projects, designers and installers.
All our uPVC drainage pipes & fittings are manufactured and tested in accordance with the new British – European standards and awarded with BS Quality Kite Mark.
Cosmoplast high pressure pipes and fittings satisfy the increasing demand for American and European standard pipes and fittings for Plumbing applications that demand high operating pressure, high levels of toughness, chemical and resistance along with cost effective istallations.
Cosmoplast High Pressure uPVC pipes and fittings are widely used in:
- Distribution of cold water under pressure.
- Air conditioning Drain Systems.
- Piping networks for swimming pools facilities & rainwater utilization.
- Cold fluids circulation in industries.
- Transport of chemicals and corrosive fluids in industries.
Cosmoplast HDPE drainage systems is the ultimate solution for all types of drainage applications including soil & waste, obove ground, below ground and chemical waste. These pipes and fittings are manufactured according to the latest European EN 1519 – 1 standard and can be joined by butt-fusion, electro-fusion, flanges or rubber ring joints.
The characterstics of the PE Drainage system such as the outstanding chemicals resistance, high temperature rating, flexibility and low noise make it the ideal selection for the residential and industrial buildings, laboratories, hospitals and hotels.
Cosmoplast PP-R pipes & fittings are manufactured according to German DIN standards with sizes ranging from 20mm upto 160mm. The outstanding temperature rating up to 950 C and pressure rating up tp 25 Bar make PP-R system the ideal solution for variety of applications including:
- Hot and cold potable water piping networks in residential and commercial buildings.
- Heating systems.
- Chilled water networks in air conditioning systems, as an effective light weight and corrosion free subtitute for steel pipes.
- Transport of wide range of chemicals in the industry.
- Piping networks for rainwater utilization systems and swimming pools facilities.
- Compressed air installations and other industrial applications.
Cosmoplast presents wide range of customs made fabricated fittings and accessories made of uPVC, HDPE, ABS & polypropylene or GRP materials to suit different applications areas in sewerage, water supply, irrigation, soil & waste applications.
Examples of Cosmoplast fabricated items are:
- Grease Traps
- Gully Traps
- Dry manholes, Catch basins
- Sand traps
- Bell Mounts etc.
Characterized by unique thermal, physical and mechanical properties CPVC is desirable for piping applications which require high temperature rating, high impact resistance and fire resistance. Manufactured to various international ASTM / DIN standards our high pressure CPVC pipes and fittings are widely used in:
- Hot and cold water distribution in residential, industrial and public buildings.
- Transportation of hot water in Heating Systems.
- Piping netwoks for sprinklers fire fitting systems.
- Water and waste water treatment systems.
- Air conditioning Drain Systems.
- Piping networks for swimmings pools facilities & rainwater utilization.
- Irrigation networks – sprinkler piping and manicipal projects.
- Transport of wide range of chemicals and corrosive fluids in the industry.
A wide range of pipe clamps and support are manufactured according to highest quality standards. These clamps and supports are widely used in drainage, water supply, and Fire Fighting Systems, and are applicable for most of the piping materials including uOVC, ABS, CPVC, PPR, GI etc.
As a provider of complete plumbing solutions we also present the highest quality solvent cements, cleaners, and joint lubricants manufactured by the top manufacturers in the world. These products are manufactured to ASTM standards and certified by NSF.
A wide range of PP compression fittings are also supplied by Cosmoplast for use in high pressure applications using polyethylene pipes. These fittings are manufactured by the top European manufacturers according to the highest European Standards.